Our return policy details how to return goods and all of our policies for exchanges or refunds. It is not necessary to obtain a Return Authorization before sending an item (or items) back.
However, it is important to supply some basic information so that we can process a return. Believe it or not,
some folks return stuff with no order number or even a return address to match the items to!
Please supply the following:
- The original order number (very important!)
- what you are returning
- what you would like in return (replacement, different item(s), store credit, refund)
We understand that sometimes you get items that are not as you expected. Letting us know what you did not
like about an item helps us learn what products might need a new picture, a better description and sometimes
gives us ideas about new products to add to the web site.
Due to the volume of orders we process, to expedite your return, we need the original order number.
Returns without this number will be delayed in processing. When we receive your return, you will get an email
detailing how the return was processed.
Policies Affecting All Returns
No matter the reason for your return, these policies apply:
- Returns must be initiated within 14 days from the date of purchase to receive a refund.
- All returns must be well packaged, in original condition, original product packaging, and postage fully paid.
- Items that are improperly packaged and damaged in transit will not be refunded. For example: don't mail in
a non-padded, plain paper envelope. No items that have been used will be accepted for refunds.
- No returns on cut wire, chain or cord products. Please select your items, colors, sizes and lengths
carefully! If you are not sure about a product, buy a minimum length to test it.
- Refunds will be paid via the same method as you used to pay for your order. For example, if you paid
via PayPal, you will get your refund via PayPal.
If you paid by credit card, there is no need for you to send your credit card information with a return.
We credit back to the original transaction that was used to pay for your order. Due to credit card systems
"batch processing" transactions, it usually takes 24 to 48 hours after we process the credit for it to appear
on your account.
All packages or letters should be sent to us at:
Exceptions and Conditions
Beaded Impressions, Inc.
7340 S Alton Way, Ste 11-J
Centennial, Colorado 80112
- No partial strands of beads will be accepted (unless you originally purchased a half strand).
- International customers: We will not refund taxes (custom duties, delivery fees, VAT, etc.) that you paid
in your country on items that you eventually return. We suggest that you request a store credit so that a
future order will be accessed at a lower value.
For items not returned in the original condition, we reserve the right to access a 10% restocking fee
(of the value of the items returned) or a minimum of $3.00. Examples of this include:
- "High-graded" items: When you order multiple quantities of the same stock number, please keep
all of those or return all of those items. It is not fair to other customers if someone orders 20
pieces of an item, picks the six "best" and returns the rest. This is called "high-grading".
- On the India or Czech mixed bead packages, packages must be in unopened condition (e.g. same
weight as the original package, no picking out the beads you like and returning the rest). Also, returning
several different mixes all mixed together would not be considered "original condition".
- Pearls or faceted Gemstone that were sent to you on a string must be returned on the string.
Cutting the string diminishes the value of the bead strand. This obviously does not apply to pearls (e.g. stick
pearls) or faceted gemstone drops sold by the piece.
Finally, we reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee for customer's who repeatedly take advantage of our liberal
return policy. Each return we process costs us credit card fees and in the case of larger orders with many items, we spend
a great deal of time fulfilling orders and then returning items to stock. In most cases, we have also paid for the outbound shipping, packaging and insurance.
Examples of this include but are not limited to customers who repeatedly:
Errors in your Order, Defective or Damaged Items
- Place larger orders to receive free shipping and then return lighter items for credit.
- Return items where we have spent time matching gemstone qualities in pairs or related items.
- Place bulk orders for items then return them all after further inspecting them. We ask that you
place an order for a single unit of an item first to see if the product will meet your needs rather than
ordering in bulk upfront and then returning everything.
- Return items weeks or months after their original purchase
We try really hard to be accurate. Sometimes we do make errors, though, even though every order is
checked twice. Please notify us immediately and we will send any missing items right away. Please be specific
about what is missing. The product code number (first column) from your packing sheet will help us tremendously
in supplying your items quickly. Note that we send very small parts such as clasps or findings in a small bag
that also contains our business card. Please look for this bag in your package if you are missing one or more
very small items.
We also try very hard to inspect each item that we send and pack it well. Due to the volume of orders we
process, sometimes a defective item will slip through. Sometimes stuff gets damaged in the mail. Please don't
get upset - just contact us via email at
email@example.com and we will sort it out.
We ship replacement items via First Class Mail (in the US).
Many of our beads are imported from overseas so availability and delivery dates are not guaranteed.