Posted by Beaded Impressions on May 21, 2014
1. Put flags or flowers on the graves of men and women who served.
2. Visit monuments dedicated to our military.
3. March in a local parade. Check your city sites for events going on that day and attend.
4. If you see Military members - stop and say "Thank you for your service."
5. You can fly your U.S. flag at half-staff.
Remember them each and everyday - as if it were not for them we could not have our Freedom! For us, Memorial day is a day to remember all the lives that we given for our country!!